It is an honor and a privilege for Material Bidders to participate in “The Big 5 Dubai” exhibition that was held from 26 - 29 November 2018.
By presenting an innovative E-Procurement platform solution, Material Bidders supports companies’ business in real estate and construction to render the procurement activities easier, help them getting the RIGHT construction material, EFFICIENTLY, through a TRANSPARENT process.
Role of Material Bidders in “Market Visibility/Transparency”
- There are new materials in the market almost every day.
- New Suppliers registering in Material Bidders provide new materials to the market that the buyer’s can access in real time, widening selection options and always keeping fresh updates of the market.
- That could lead to better prices due to continuous competition, better quality, and more suitable material selection.
- Price and Quality become the main factors of evaluation
“RFIs / Inquiries as well as the replies to them are seen by all parties in real time for equal opportunity”
Role of Material Bidders Application in “Tendering Process Efficiency”
- Speed of inquiries delivery and response to tenderers
- Availability of notification of deadlines and follow-ups
- Possibility of short listing and having rounds of tenders
- Price classification option
- Managing the procurement department as a whole with different authority levels to each employee in the company
- Possibility of managing the procurement activities of multi-national companies with remote branches
- All procurements/purchases/sales are saved in one place with ease to access history and monitor progress
- Reciprocal assessment of buyers’ and suppliers’ performance leads to better results and more efficiency of the process
“Time is critical nowadays and efficiency is necessary for successful businesses”
Role of Material Bidders in Market Data Analysis and Statistics
- Access to actual market prices without disclosure of buyers or suppliers identities through reports
- Access to local, regional and global data and statistics on specific materials to widen vision of market
- News on latest materials in the market either local or regional through newsletters
- Buyers’ feedback on materials for future consideration
“Clarity for market entry for any supplier to see where the gaps to be filled are”